Sunday, July 20, 2008

Abandoned Blog

So, I started a blog and then abandoned it.  Well, let's pick up where we left off.  This picture was taken 5 days after the picture of the pacis in the trash can.
I pretty much knew it was too soon to go cold turkey but before we left the house that day she came to me whining saying "You'll never let me have my pacis again!"  I quickly replied that she was the one that threw them away.  Yes, that is the same yellow one that was in the trash.  I quickly grabbed them and washed them.  Well, we will tackle this battle at a later date.  
MC commented that I should have hidden them in that potty seat.  That gave me the idea that the pacis could be treats for using the potty but that may be more like two steps forward and one step back.
I'll be back with more later.

2 comments:

MC Hammer, DJ Jazzy Jeff and EDT said...

I can't believe she didn't last 24 hours. Now i am trying to brain storm on a "reward" for pottying! I kind of think that a paci might work, but who knows..i have NEVER potty trained a kid before, so i don't know why i am giving you advice! MC

Beth said...

It is rough growin up these days..... and dont take advise from MC. :-)