Wednesday, July 2, 2008

"I'm a big girl. I don't need them anymore."

Well, you can see by the picture the pacis (at least the three that Elle slept with last night) are in the trash.  We had talked about it before but this morning Elle woke up and five minutes later decided to put them in the trash.  Elle's solution before now was always that we would just go to Kroger to buy more like she does for hugs, kisses and high fives when she runs out.  We'll see how it goes.  I'm nervous about nap time.  Maybe I should make a secret purchase at Kroger just in case.  I wonder if I should try to get her to sit on the potty.  That might be pushing my luck. 

1 comment:

MC Hammer, DJ Jazzy Jeff and EDT said...

Maybe you should have taken those pacifers out of the trash and hidden them!! Or maybe you can hide the pacifers in the potty chair! :) MC